a

Content

Monday 12 April 2010

It's not a photoshoot, we were just playing around!

Hi :) long time no see :D These are several pictures that Gabi and I took last Saturday. It was not a photoshoot, we were just playing around, while waiting for Robert Mueller to came and took us. Enjoy~





LILY's
(all taken by Gabi, retouched by me)
















GABI's
(all taken by me, also retouched by me)
















So that's all :) By the way, if you used to read my
diary blog, y'all must be know that I am miserable right now. But you don't have to worry at all, I'll be fine in a couple days (I hope). So then, thank you for your patience :) I love y'all! See ya!

1 comments:

Anonymous
at: 17 July 2010 at 11:46 said...

wow....
entah kenapa kalau foto di negara 4 musim, hasilnya selalu jadi lebih keren...
CMIIW ^_^

btw, nice 2 know, salam kenal dari bandung

Post a Comment

BEHIND THE PIECES

Livia Meilani | Lily | Bandung, Indonesia
twitter | blog | profile
A passionate art student who fall in love with craft making such as knitting, crocheting, sewing, and cross stitching. A Hello Kitty addict and not a big fans of meat.