a

Content

Friday 23 April 2010

Natural

Hi (:
Actually I never really interested to being a nature photography. I usually just like to taking human as my model. Well, yesterday when I wanted to take picture so badly, nobody's at home. So I had to do it by myself. And I had the idea to take nature photograph. Our backyard here is pretty big, so there's a bunch of objects I can try to capture, and here are some, (I'm not really good though, but I hope y'all like it) enjoy (:



FIELD OF DREAM
I named it 'Field of Dream' because whenever I see this picture, I can see dozens of dandelion seed on the field. And whenever wind blows those seed, they will find new place and grow as a new individual. And because they're still attach one another, they still dreaming how is life by theirself it suppose to be.



FAREWELL
"Say farewell each other friends, we might never meet again. I hope you all will grow as the prettiest and strongest dandelion ever. Take care..."


EMBRYO
Just like baby inside mom's tummy. Here, dandelion seed attach each other, until come the right time to fly by theirself, being an independent flower.



STROKES OF VIOLET
"A tiny weed on the front yard. Look nothing but not interesting. But when the time came I captured her on my lenses, she looks no more than an attractive Strokes of Violet..."



SERENE
Whenever I see this picture (especially the middle yellow part of the flower), all I can see are shine, shimmer, dazzle, and of course serene...


MOSSES ON THE TREE
Well, I have no idea what the most suitable title for this particular picture. So I just named it, Mosses (lumut) on the Tree. But it is pretty interesting how the camera really captured the detail of this Bryophyte.



DISTRACTION
Is that makes you remember and picturing something? For me it looks like when there is distraction around a carnivore plants, they will getting ready to catch it's prey.


BEAUTY IS THE BEAST

Beauty is the Beast... When first time i saw this plant, it was looks so ugly. I didn't even want to take it's picture. But I did it anyway. And after I checked it in computer, it turns as a pretty picture (for me). So that's why I named it like that, beauty is not always appear when first time you see something, but sometimes it comes from inside, after you know better about that.



That's all for now. After I tried this one, I think, nature photography is so cool! I will like to do it again. Well then see you next time, bye :)

6 comments:

hania
at: 23 April 2010 at 07:10 said...

lily, aku suka banget yg field of hope!

readhermind-dy says:
at: 23 April 2010 at 17:55 said...

mau jadi modelnya...
hehehe..
:p

Livia "Lily" Meilani says:
at: 26 April 2010 at 09:43 said...

hehe iya entar ya teh :)

Haeruna says:
at: 21 September 2010 at 07:24 said...

wew.. nice pics collection :-)

kevincarlo says:
at: 10 May 2011 at 22:24 said...

hello..heheh .. ireally enjoy reading your blog. maybe you can take a visit in my blog. =]]

Mrs. Aa says:
at: 15 June 2011 at 02:26 said...

those are pretty photographs :)
love it

check out my blog whenever you have a chance

warmest regards,
Miss Aa
http://miss-aa.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

BEHIND THE PIECES

Livia Meilani | Lily | Bandung, Indonesia
twitter | blog | profile
A passionate art student who fall in love with craft making such as knitting, crocheting, sewing, and cross stitching. A Hello Kitty addict and not a big fans of meat.