a

Content

Thursday 1 April 2010

Floral Form Sculpture

Hey :) I've just finished my sculpture today! So that's why I post it as soon as I can :) I never really make a sculture before, and this one it's turn pretty nice, even though I'm not satisfy with the surface, it looks rough and not smooth as is suppose to be. But overall, I like it It is colorful and looks kinda 'me' haha.

This is the sculpture!! :DD First, I didn't plan to make a lollipop, but I wanted to make it as a pencil, and shows a 'study hard' sculpture (that's why there is sweat on her face!). But after I put on the pink bow from fleece, my teacher said "Put a big lollipop! It'll looks better than a piece of wire like that!" So I drew a lollipop on a piece of cardboard, cut it, and stick in together with the wire which supposed to be a pencil! And it's loookkks... Pretty interesting, hahaha. Because when i said "Why it holds a lollipop, but there is sweat there?" and once again my teacher said, "Just imagine when a gangster want to steal you lollipop, You'll sweat like that!". Well that's my crazy teacher, but I adore him a lot :) Thank you Mr. Evans :))

See ya in the next post!

4 comments:

farida
at: 2 April 2010 at 19:27 said...

lucuuu <3

Anonymous
at: 8 April 2010 at 20:22 said...

very nice

it's so funny!

Livia "Lily" Meilani says:
at: 9 April 2010 at 12:07 said...

@ hellgalicious : thankyouuuu <3

Livia "Lily" Meilani says:
at: 9 April 2010 at 12:07 said...

@ farida : makasih juga :D

Post a Comment

BEHIND THE PIECES

Livia Meilani | Lily | Bandung, Indonesia
twitter | blog | profile
A passionate art student who fall in love with craft making such as knitting, crocheting, sewing, and cross stitching. A Hello Kitty addict and not a big fans of meat.