a

Content

Wednesday 17 March 2010

I Love my Sister :)

Hi :) This photo session, I did with my Slovakian sister, Gabi. If you want to know, she is probably one of the closest person to me in the United States :DD We chit-chatting together, eat together, sleep in the same room, helping each other, and of course taking picture together too :) Thanks for Gabi, and her laptop, so I can retouch all of picture in this blog. Milujem ťa Gabi! (in Slovak, mean I love you!)







"The Story of a Musician"








"Life as an Arkansan"
















Extras Picture :D









Well then, see you in the next photoshoot!

ps : I'm not really-really a musician, the guitar is just property :p

3 comments:

anyaa
at: 17 March 2010 at 07:21 said...

1st!
fotonya keren! itu gitar siapa?

Gabi
at: 17 March 2010 at 09:19 said...

awwwn Lily :))) .. I LOVE you too :)) .. u made it nice :) .. hope that people'r gonna like it :P :*

Livia "Lily" Meilani says:
at: 17 March 2010 at 09:26 said...

@ anyaa : itu hiasan di kamar, haha gitarnya eror pula :p

@ gabi : thank you dear :) let's beat pica together! hahaha

Post a Comment

BEHIND THE PIECES

Livia Meilani | Lily | Bandung, Indonesia
twitter | blog | profile
A passionate art student who fall in love with craft making such as knitting, crocheting, sewing, and cross stitching. A Hello Kitty addict and not a big fans of meat.