a

Content

Friday 19 March 2010

Artwork in Art Class

Hi :) Here I show you a few art works that I did recently in my Art Class in United States. Thanks a bunch for my art teacher, Mr. Evans :D

(Actually this is my self portrait, but I don't know why it's not looks like me at all, I never realize that paint on the canvas it's really hard! So I think this is not really bad, I'll try again sometimes :D)



My painting and I :-)

This is a monochromatic painting which I did. I used brown and it's shades and tint. I tried to draw an old woman, but I think I made her looks younger, hahaha.


And the last one for today, this is my ceramic glass! Looks pretty good right? I want to make another one, and paint it in other color, it really looks like a glass from the store :p




That's all for today, I hope you like my art works! (Now I'm making a sculpture from floral form in my art class. Whenever I'm finish, I'll post it here :D) Adios!

5 comments:

Nadia Hanintasari says:
at: 19 March 2010 at 19:12 said...

yang nenek-nenek lebih mirip kakek-kakek Ly huahuaha

Livia "Lily" Meilani says:
at: 20 March 2010 at 11:16 said...

oh sungguhkah? mungkin itu nenek-nenek yang transgender, hahahaha :p

akbar says:
at: 20 March 2010 at 18:45 said...

nice painting lily....,:)

Vanya says:
at: 21 March 2010 at 02:41 said...

RAMBUTNYA PANJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG

Livia "Lily" Meilani says:
at: 21 March 2010 at 04:35 said...

@ akbar : hehe makasih yaa :D

@ vanya : iya dumz, udah panjang itu ;D

Post a Comment

BEHIND THE PIECES

Livia Meilani | Lily | Bandung, Indonesia
twitter | blog | profile
A passionate art student who fall in love with craft making such as knitting, crocheting, sewing, and cross stitching. A Hello Kitty addict and not a big fans of meat.